Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Back to the bump & grind

So today I jumped back onto the gerbil wheel after a few days spent enjoying my pity party. Up before 5, grab a quickie & a shower, get moving to meet BIL by quarter of six - but he fumbles the pass again. It's my turn to drive so I gotta keep the eyelids open and don't let myself get hypnotized by the rhythmic blur of jersey barriers in the HOV lane.

It's time to crank up the organ grinder while I throw these bowling balls in the air and start jugglin'. You'd think with the markets being closed for President Ford we could ease into the new year, but no such luck. Its a "good" busy though- means we're having a hell of a year - let's hope we see the fruits on the W-2.

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
Robert Frost
US poet (1874 - 1963)