Thursday, January 4, 2007

That's a big squash on the kid


Just watched last night's Letterman on tivo to see Artie Lange's segment. Artie was funny, but I couldn't focus on what he was saying because I kept staring at his GIANT head! On camera his head was so huge I kept thinking about Mr. Magoo. On the all-time giant head scale, Artie may have just beaten out the Jerry Lewis "steroids" head from a few years ago. I remember seeing that telethon and thinking we ought to have a side pot going for Jerry.

Other people with freakishly large heads include Dr. Phil, Starr Jones (who lost weight everywhere but her head), Nicole Ritchie and Nancy Reagan (walking bobbleheads). There are also several large head contenders in my own family including my son who at age 7 wears a men's large hockey helmet.