Saturday, December 30, 2006

Favorite foods I'll be missing


Its time to say farewell to many of the things that have kept me full and feeling loved over the last few years. I'm gonna miss you all:

Breakfast at Persy’s Place – hearty scrambler with grilled cornbread, oh behave.

Wendy’s #1 single burger with fries ordered clandestinely in the drive through. If no one sees you eat it, do the calories really count?

Raiding the candy jar on Cross’s desk, especially the Lindt dark chocolate balls. Its like friggin catnip for clones.

Friendly’s Hunka Chunka PB fudge ice cream, with jimmies of course.

Snyder’s honey mustard pretzel pieces.

Roche Brothers Chicken Salad - all white meat, mayo and there has got to be some butter in there, I swear. Best eaten on Ritz crackers.

Ernie’s Pizza 2 for 1 Tuesdays. Chicken bacon ranch special, Lately it's been giving me wicked heartburn, so now I call it re-pizza.



Fried Clams at one of the great waterfront places near me. Tasty sweet morsels from the sea, how I will miss thee.