Friday, December 29, 2006

things i like

It's beginning to feel all negative in this blog. So for the sake of fair and balanced reporting, here is a list of things i like (Love, even!)

My husband Mike & son Casey are both #1 in my book. We make a great team.

Playing golf with my Mom - Some day I will beat her, but she's so tough around the greens. We don't play often enough, and I need to fix that.

This New England Patriots team under Bill Belichick. In Bill we trust. Tom Brady, Rodney Harrison, Richard Seymour, Tedy Bruschi, Troy Brown. What's not to love? Now that the playoffs are set, don't bet against these guys.

Spongebob - My favorite one is Krusty Love - when Mr Krab is dating Mrs Puff, and he gets mad at Spongebob for spending all his money.




Reality TV - I like the life with bobby brown, anna nicole, straight up day in the life ones. Hef's girlfriends. Mini Me peeing in the corner. Not the dating who's getting a rose types.

Project Runway - Love Heidi, loved Jay, Santino & Nick.

Clam Chowder - New England style baby. You should be able to stand a spoon in it. Reminds me of going clamming with my dad as a kid. We'd leave early in the morning, dig up pails of clams and fill up the sink with water to give them the sink or swim test. If you float, get out of the boat!

Living on the coast- Growing up I could hear the bell buoy clanging while lying in my bed trying to fall asleep. Now I know it doesn't get better than that.

George Clooney - especially from the show Sisters. He's getting better with age.

Cannonball contests with my nephews - I always win - it's the blessing of a big butt.

Sports talk Radio - arguing about the Red Sox, Patriots, and those other 2 teams that forgot how to get it done. You don't have to win in this town - you just have to play with heart, and the Boston fans will never forget you. Just ask John Hannah, Andre Tippett, Jerry Remy, etc.

Howard Stern - lesbians and retards. I love crazy Alice. I can relate to her. I'd like to be free enough to go on a Crazy Alice rant at work. But i need my job.



Ireland - been there, lived there, gave birth there, husband's 14 brothers and sisters are all still there. most likely will go back there. but that's another story.

Food Network. In order I like Alton, Emeril, Giada, Rachael, Paula, Bobby, Mario, semi home made lady, the gay couple from the food tv star contest and then tyler florence comes in last. Alton rocks - love the science.

Hello Kitty - part of my regression to second grade. I have hello kitty office supplies on my desk - they are terribly useless but oh so cute.

Ebay - where else can you can get a ginty for 5 bucks when you need it?